Friday, May 6, 2011

Yay! It's FRIDAY!!!

Just finished my Friday interval workout at here at BodyRockTv! My legs were shaking when I was done!!!! Tomorrow will be a lighter day for me. Maybe just some cardio intervals without using any major muscle groups. My calves are pretty sore from the last several days.
I'm posting my log so you can see how I did. There's 2 total rounds of several exercises, but if you are a beginner, I would just stick with one round and then do some cardio for the last 10 min's. The only modifications I made were that I did the pushups on my knees and I used a 15 lb dumbell since I don't have a sandbag (yet). It worked just fine. Otherwise I stuck to the workout as is.
On top of my workout yesterday, I also push mowed our backyard and then helped my husband put in field tile for 1.5 hours. It hurt to laugh this morning!
Oh yes, in case you are wondering about an interval training timer, this is the one I use and also the one they use on BodyRockTv. It is a very handy little device. It also has a clip you can use and comes with user friendly instructions. You can also get an armband for it now. How cool! I think there's an armband for most anything these days
!!! LOL!
Have a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment