Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back In the groove!


































































Sorry for taking such a long break from the blog (and working out). We found out last Wednesday that our foster son, Chance, would be moving to his grandmother's. This was devastating news to us as we love him very much and he's become a part of our family!!! Needless to say, I had a lot to do to get him packed up and spent every spare moment with him. We were also planning on traveling to WI for the weekend as my brother Geno is getting married in June. This weekend was my future sis in law's shower and so we drove up to WI for that. It was a very busy weekend.
In addition to all that, I found out why I have been tired so much lately and why I haven't been able to lose weight, despite my diligent efforts. My thyroid is way off it's rocker. Thankfully, it's fixable . I'm taking Armour, a natural thyroid medication to hopefully get things back in balance. And hopefully I can finally shed all this extra weight I've been trying to shed!!!!! :-)

Now, to TODAY'S workout!!! I just did 20 min's of 1 minute circuit intervals so set your Gymboss or other timer to 20 intervals of 5 seconds and 1 minute. You'll have 5 seconds between your 1 minute intervals to transition.


Here are the Intervals I did. Each of them was a minute long.

1 Cardio ~ I did step touches with dynamic stretching
2 Cardio ~ I did marching with dynamic stretching
3 Pushups
4 Cardio ~ I did high knees with jump rope
5 Squats
6 Cardio ~ I did running in place
7 Bicep Curls
8 Cardio ~ I did jumping jacks
9 Lying Hamstring Presses
10 Cardio ~ I did low hamstring curls
11 Tricep Kickbacks
12 Alternating Side Leg Raises
13 Cardio ~ I did alternating jabs
14 Lateral raises (shoulders)
15 Cardio ~ I did running in place
16 Plie Squats
17 Abs
18 Cardio ~ I did high knees with jump rope
19 Cardio ~ I did jumping jacks
20 Cool down cardio ~ I did step touches

Above are some pictures of Chance with our family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment